We work hard to provide a safe place for our kids to learn about God’s love. In order to create a positive atmosphere all volunteers must complete the following requirements before they will be allowed to work with our youth:
- Complete an Application
- Agree to a background check
- Provide four confidential email references
- Thoroughly read through and sign our Child Protection Policy
- Complete the Child Protection Policy Training Course (This covers positive discipline, child protection, child abuse reporting and appropriate touch. The course is provided at the beginning of the fall and summer session. Please contact us to inquire about additional training dates.)
- Our programs are dependent on volunteers transporting children to and from the church. If you will be driving kids, we require a copy of your current driver’s license and a copy of your current insurance card. You will also need to submit a Driver Application.